The UNM Retiree Association Welcomes You!
What is the UNM Retiree Association?
Created in 2003, the UNM Retiree Association represents and promotes the welfare and interests of all retired UNM employees. Since 2007 the UNM Retiree Association has held a formal advisory role to the UNM Board of Regents and University Administration.
Some of the additional benefits of membership in the UNM Retiree Association:
- Informational updates on new policies, or changes in policies, affecting UNM retirees;
- Newsletter highlighting activities of the Association and pertinent information for UNM retirees;
- Invitations to speaker events and small group programs.
- Benefits update. The UNM Retiree Association stays informed of any proposed changes in benefits for retirees. If the changes are beneficial, they will be supported. If they are not, the Association works with University authorities to make necessary changes.
- Opportunities for formal and informal interactions with other retirees such as the Annual Membership Meeting and Monthly Programs. Business matters of the Association are deliberated at the Annual Meeting.